My studies, training and more than six years of experience in Fortune 500 eCommerce have given me a wide array of abilities that allow me to be an excellent Project Manager. I possess training, knowledge and experience in business, technical and creative spheres, including a Project Management Professional certification from PMI. I place a high priority on clear, high-quality communications, and my deep technical knowledge helps me to quickly coordinate complex projects and find solutions. My experience as a game developer gives me additional perspectives and skills that are valuable in all contexts.
Co-Founder (2013 - Present)
● Produced multiple successful game development events. This involved discovery, planning, sponsor outreach, communications, execution and follow-ups. Sponsors included notable NYC universities and tech companies.
●Performed planning, production coordination, interaction design, user experience, music composition, programming and game design on multiple projects.
● Projects that I have worked on have won various awards, been displayed in multiple NYC venues and one festival.
● Delivered talks at multiple events.
e-Commerce Project Manager (2013 - Present)
Gap - Intermix
● Elicited requirements, created specifications, partnered with vendors and internal departments to coordinate site enhancement implementation. These enhancements have dramatic¬¬ally improved e-Commerce workflows and the customer experience.
● Managed a full platform upgrade, including technical review, vendor integrations, training coordination and testing.
● Coordinated large, complex technical projects and integrations between multiple vendors and departments.
● Created new communications workflows and clear documentation to ensure that all necessary information is communicated.
● Prioritized new projects and features to maximize impact and achieve broader business goals.
● Created mockups and wireframes, allowing my team to visually assess the impact of new features and make adjustments if necessary.
● Performed extensive Quality Assurance (QA) / User Acceptance Testing (UAT) on new site enhancements and other features.
● Designed, executed and reported on A/B tests on our site. A/B tests allowed us to identify better-performing designs in a live environment.
● Leveraged technical expertise to aid in planning future enhancements, in addition to diagnosis and resolution of issues.
● Reported on analytics data, using it to create additional context
● Produced financial estimates and reporting for project work.
Associate Producer (2008 - 2013)
The Jones Group Inc. (Nine West, Jones New York)
● Coordinated development and testing of new site content between marketers, developers and testers
● Created Project Plan and Program calendars for easy visualization and tracking of current tasks/projects
● Audited current processes and noted possible improvements
● Gathered technical and business requirements from multiple sources and departments
● Wrote cohesive, usable documentation for project use and reference
● Educated nontechnical users about complex systems interactions via presentations and documentation
● Monitored day-to-day system operations, and corrected them if necessary
Information Management Intern (2006 - 2006)
Johnson & Johnson
● Coordinated multiple departments for site-wide project
● Conducted multiple training sessions for employees, which included creating materials and live seminars
Technical Support Intern (2005 - 2005)
● Determined requirements and performed repairs and upgrades for office computers
● Created easily usable documentation for data tracking needed in legal corporate inquiries
Skills & Expertise
Trend Analysis, Quality Assurance, MS Project, SEO, Social Media, Project Management, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, E-commerce, Team Management, Social Media Marketing, Mac, Microsoft Word, Blogging, Illustrator, HTML, Software Documentation, CSS, Retail, Microsoft Project, Marketing, Analytics, Integration